วันอังคารที่ 20 มกราคม พ.ศ. 2558

Weight Loss For Women Over 40 - How Women at 38+ Can Lose Weight Effectively

It's a struggle to lose weight at any age, but weight loss for women over 40 is even harder. certainly from my own personal feel losing weight got much harder when I was about 38!

At 5 foot 2" I was prone to put on weight easy but when I set my mind to it I would stick to cutting back on fat and fatty food and the weight would drop off me. I could certainly lose 2-3 lbs a week if I put my mind to it. But that was then and this is now - at me aged 39 I have had to re-evaluate the whole diet situation from a dissimilar angle. The 'middle-aged' angle!

Weight Loss For Women Over 40 - How Women at 38+ Can Lose Weight Effectively

Why It's Harder To Lose Weight At 40

Weight Loss For Women Over 40 - How Women at 38+ Can Lose Weight Effectively

When you start reaching 40 or are in your 40s then you will be experiencing hormonal changes in your body. It's building up to the 'change' as we call it in the Uk. The menopausal turn in your life when your periods begin to cease. This hormonal turn can go on for years before your periods ultimately stop, but your body is reacting to the turn and your weight suffers as an outcome.

In addition to this your metabolism slows down and food does not burn up as speedily as it used to which in turn leaves fatty deposits in your body.

Stress and depression are other factors which hinder the weight loss process. Everybody seems to be getting more stressed these days with added pressures of juggling careers, motherhood, managing the house etc..

Lack of sleep is part of the stress/depression symptoms and lack of sleep also hinders in your weight loss endeavors.

As you can see, there are many problematic factors linked with why weight loss for women over 40 is hard to achieve.

Weight Loss For Women Over 40 - How Women at 38+ Can Lose Weight Effectively

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น