วันเสาร์ที่ 4 เมษายน พ.ศ. 2558

A Great Juicer Vs A Good Juicer

I own a Hamilton Beach Big Mouth Centrifugal Juicer and an Omega Vrt 350Hd Vertical Masticulating Juicer. I am going to try to present the features and benefits of each type here, along with the downside of each type of juicer.

>>Click Here to See Reviews and Pricing about Fat Sick And Nearly Dead Diet

After watching the movie "Fat, Sick, and Nearly Dead," I was inspired to start doing something good for my health, so I bought my first centrifugal juicer, as mentioned above. The nice thing about a centrifugual juicer is that it is fast, and you don't have to cut fruits and vegetables into too small of pieces. As a matter of fact, with the one that I have, I just toss carrots, cucumber, celery and similar veggies into the juicer whole after they've been washed. Fruits don't have to be cut too small either, but you need to make sure you remove the seeds from such things as apples. Most veggies, I also leave the skin on, because that's where a lot of the nutritional value is.

The other good things about this juicer are that it is light weight, and it is easy to dissassemble, clean, and reassemble. All juicers have pulp basket to catch the solid parts of the fruits and vegetables that are left over after juicing. To make clean-up go faster, I propose that you line the pulp basket with a plastic shopping bag. Then after you're done juicing, you can beyond doubt toss the pulp in the garbage, into your compost pile, or you can save it to make cakes, muffins, or cookies.

A Great Juicer Vs A Good Juicer

A Great Juicer Vs A Good Juicer

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น